McMuffin from Mcdonalds is one thing I have been craving during this pandemic. Since eating from out is at a higher risk right now, I decided to make it at home. If you have a few leftover English muffins this is a super simple and quick breakfast, perfect if you’re low on time.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
English Muffins – 4
Minced chicken – 1 (breast)
Chilli powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
Salt- 1/2 Teaspoon
Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoon
Egg (Chicken Patty) – 1
Flour – 1 cup
Cheese slices – 4
Egg – 4
Mayo/Butter- 2 Tablespoon
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper, egg and flour to the minced chicken.
- Shape them into 4 patty’s (1 inch each), and keep it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Cut the English Muffins into two halfs and toast them. Once toasted, spread the butter or mayo.
- Take out the patty from the refrigerator and fry them on a skillet until the sides are nice and brown. Keep it for 5-7 minutes and then flip onto the other side and keep it for the same time.
- While cooking on the other side, add the cheese slice onto the patty and let it melt.
- Once, the cheese has melted, take out the patty and place it on top of the muffin.
7. Next, on a heated pan break the eggs and cook up a sunny side up. Cook it for two minutes before removing it from the pan and placing it on top of the cheese.
8. Cover the egg with the other side of the cut muffin.
This recipe, is not the exact replica of a Mcdonalds Mcmuffin, it is my recipe of it. I love a little spice in my breakfast and that’s why I added chilli.
Try it out and let me know.
Stay tuned for me!