Fried, loaded with sausage, cheese and sauces makes a superb snack to binge on while either watching a movie or while having a few drinks. This recipe can be either made with homemade fries or with frozen ones. In this recipe, I’m going to show you how to make fries and then load them with some goodness.
Yields – 2
Preparation time – 15 Minutes
Cook time – 15 Minutes
Total time – 30 Minutes
For home made fries:
Potato – 5 (Large)
Oil – For deep frying
Salt and Pepper – As per taste
For the spice :
Cooking oil – 2 Tablespoon
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
Chilli – 3 (sliced)
Cumin powder – 1/2 Tablespoon
Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tablespoon
Garam Masala powder – 1/4 Tablespoon
Chicken sausages – 5 (Large, sliced and cooked)
Mustard sauce – 1 Tablespoon
Mayo – 1 Tablespoon
Sriracha Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Home-made potato fries: Peel the potatoes. Slice the potatoes in the shape of fries.
Cover them in water for 10 minutes with a pinch of salt. Drain the water before frying.
– Heat oil in a deep pan. Once the oil is heated, add the sliced potato one by one until the pan is fully covered (Adding the potato one by one, doesn’t let the potato stick to either the pan or each other)
– Once the fries are partially cooked, take them out and let them cool for a while before frying them again. (Double frying makes the fries crispier).
– Once the fries are double fried, keep them on tissue to absorb the excess oil and then add salt and pepper depending on your preference.
- The spice:
-In a pan or a skillet, heat oil.
-Add the chopped onions and let it become lightly brown before adding the chopped tomatoes and chilli.
– Add all the three powders and mix and let it be on a medium flame till the tomatoes are cooked.
-Once the tomatoes are soft and fully cooked add the cooked potato fries (Can also use frozen, just fry them before adding.)
– Mix the potato thoroughly so that the spice is evenly spread.
- Plate the mixed fries separately in two plates.
- Add the sliced and cooked sausages on top.
- In a bowl, add the two sauces and a little water and mix it thoroughly.
- Drizzle the sauce on top of the fries and add a little garnishing.
- Make sure, these overloaded fries are eaten hot.
I hope you guys like this recipe.
Stay tuned for more!