Chinese Cuisine itself has a lot of cuisines in it. This week I bring you all a few easy recipes which can be easily made in your kitchen and which will give you the authentic takeout experience.
Kung Pao Chicken is this mildly spicy chicken dish which can be either paired with rice or noodles.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Oil – 2 Tablespoon
Chicken – 3 breast (cut into cubes)
Dried red chilli – 12
Ginger – 1 Tablespoon (finely chopped)
Garlic – 5 cloves
Peppercorns – 1 Tablespoon
Chicken stock – 1 cube + 1/2 cup water
Soy sauce – 2 Tablespoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Vinegar- 2 tablespoon
Corn flour – 1 Tablespoon
Green onions (spring onions) – 4 (chopped)
Peanuts – 2 Tablespoon
Sesame oil – 1 Tablespoon
Salt – as per requirement
1. Heat a cooking pot with vegetable oil. Add the chicken in it and let it cook till it turns golden brown.
2. Next add the dried chilli, ginger, garlic, peppercorns and stir till you can smell the fragrance.
3. Make a mixture of chicken stock, soy sauce , sugar, vinegar and flour in a bowl and pour it in the pot.
4. Keep it on high heat till the mixture thickens.
5. Turn off the heat and put the green onions peanuts and sesame oil on top and mix.
6. Serve it with either rice or noodles.
Hope you liked this recipe.
Stay tuned for more!