A white enchiladas is not an authentic Mexican recipe but is a very English recipe inspired by the Mexican cuisine. Its creamy, it’s cheesy and it’s one of the yummiest things you’ll ever taste!
Yields: 4 Servings
Preparation time: 30 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Total time : 50 Minutes
Flour Tortilla – 8
Shredded Chicken – 2 Cups
Cheese – 2 Cups
Butter – 3 Tablespoons
Flour – 3 Tablespoon
Cream – 1 Cup
Chicken broth – 2 Cups
Chili Flakes – 1 Tablespoon
Coriander – For Garnish
1. Preheat the over at 200 Degrees C.
2. Mix the Shredded chicken with 1 cup of cheese.
3. Divide the shredded chicken and cheese mixture equally for all eight tortillas and roll each one up and line them in a oven proof pan.
4. In a medium heated pan, melt the butter.
5. Stir in the flour and cook for a minute.
6. Next add the chicken broth into the pan and whisk until it’s smooth, thick and bubbly.
7. Remove from heat and pour the sauce over the rolled chicken tortillas.
8. Add the remaining cheese and top it off with Chilli Flakes.
9. Bake the White sauce enchiladas for 20 Minutes.
10. Take it out, garnish and cut it into 4 equal pieces. Eat while hot!
I hope you guys liked this recipe!
Stay tuned for more.